What it is
Bio Cellulose is a fermented mask with an ultra-fine meshwork structure that gives a comfortable fitting effect as if it was your second skin, along with a long-lasting moisture effect with strong moisture retention.
This premium mask is free from 19 harmful preservatives including parabens and phenoxyethanol.
Hyaluronic acid, a highly moisturizing ingredient, offers abundant moisture to overly dry skin to ensure a dewy, luminous look.
What else you need to know
[14 days-Fermentation Process of Second Skin Mask]
STEP 1. Extract fermented broth from Jeju green beans.
STEP 2. Ferment the broth & bacillus bacteria together to make a sheet.
STEP 3. After the 5-day fermentation process, the culture solution creates a sheet with uniform thickness naturally.
STEP 4. Add enriched essence to sheet mask.
How to use
1. After cleansing, use a toner to make your skin texture appear smooth.
* The second skin mask has a sheet of bio-cellulose in between the two mesh sheets.
2. Peel off one side of the mesh sheet.
3. Apply the stripped portion of the mask evenly across your face, taking care not to cover the area of your mouth and eyes.
4. Remove the mesh sheet on the other side.
5. Let it absorb for 10 to 15 minutes.
6. Peel off the mask. Dab your face to help the remaining ingredients become absorbed.