Color Protecting Conditioner
For Colored / Highlighted Hair
Formulated to protect color and pigmentation and prevent fading, while protecting hair, adding volume, and promoting a glossy, rich appearance, with a long-lasting subtle fragrance. Enriched with borage seed and essential oils to prevent accumulation of free-radicals and slow the aging process of the scalp and hair, it also eliminates dryness and oilness,
The user-friendly formulation does not contain S.L.S / S.L.E.S and Parabens. Packing is recyclable.
Contains 400 ml.
A truth unique environmental friendly hair & skin care line, based on Aromatherapy & Essential Oils.
· SLS SLES Free
· Parabens Free
· Easily Recycled PET or PCR packaging.
· Not Tested on Animals.
The unique natural series formulation featuring NAA (Natural Anti-Aging) technology, is fortified with natural borage seed oil, aromatherapy & essential oils.
Style Aromatherapy - natural series launch, is part of growing global trend – Green Consumption.
This consumption trend deals with giving priority to products:
· With friendly and nurturing ingredients to human body which are not harmful or suspicious as disease generators.
· With origin from the nature or from controlled biological labs.
· Friendly to environment - combines ecologically to earth and do not harmful to animate, plants and environment.
· Not tested on Animals.
· Build from recyclable materials or recyclable / sustainable packaging.
· Common ingredient – Exists in 90% of hygiene products.
· Function – Preservative and prevention growth of bacterium.
· In high concentration – cause to skin and eye irritation.
· Suspicious ingredient as motive of breast cancer.
Sodium Laurel or Lauryl Sulfate / SLS - SLES Free
· Very common ingredient in shampoo and liquid soap products.
· Type of detergent - produced from petrochemical (Origin from petrol).
· Function – Cleaning and foaming.
· In daily use cause – Skin and eye irritation , allergic reaction.
· In high concentration might cause – Skin diseases and is a suspicious ingredient as motive of cancer.