Intensive Repair Conditioner
For Dry / Thick / Severely Damaged Hair
Enriched with natural Borage Seed Oil and Burdock Oil that work together to fight the aging process of scalp and hair, strengthen the hair shaft, and minimize dryness, oilness, and dandruff. The unique formula`s stabilizing and balancing effect leaves hair full of body with glossy, lustrous look, fresh light feeling with a long-lasting subtle fragrance.
The user-friendly formulation does not contain S.L.S / S.L.E.S and Parabens. Packing is recyclable.
Contains 400 ml.
A truth unique environmental friendly hair & skin care line, based on Aromatherapy & Essential Oils.
· SLS SLES Free
· Parabens Free
· Easily Recycled PET or PCR packaging.
· Not Tested on Animals.
The unique natural series formulation featuring NAA (Natural Anti-Aging) technology, is fortified with natural borage seed oil, aromatherapy & essential oils.
Style Aromatherapy - natural series launch, is part of growing global trend – Green Consumption.
This consumption trend deals with giving priority to products:
· With friendly and nurturing ingredients to human body which are not harmful or suspicious as disease generators.
· With origin from the nature or from controlled biological labs.
· Friendly to environment - combines ecologically to earth and do not harmful to animate, plants and environment.
· Not tested on Animals.
· Build from recyclable materials or recyclable / sustainable packaging.
· Common ingredient – Exists in 90% of hygiene products.
· Function – Preservative and prevention growth of bacterium.
· In high concentration – cause to skin and eye irritation.
· Suspicious ingredient as motive of breast cancer.
Sodium Laurel or Lauryl Sulfate / SLS - SLES Free
· Very common ingredient in shampoo and liquid soap products.
· Type of detergent - produced from petrochemical (Origin from petrol).
· Function – Cleaning and foaming.
· In daily use cause – Skin and eye irritation , allergic reaction.
· In high concentration might cause – Skin diseases and is a suspicious ingredient as motive of cancer.